Main Features The QUIVOGNE verge mower range has been designed and built after collaboration with councils and contractors. They have been specially designed in order to carry out the most demanding work. User comfort, working speed, reliability and safety are the key criteria that have guided us in the design of this machine. Ideal for roadside maintenance, banks, ditches, hedges, rest areas, green spaces, etc... The QUIVOGNE verge mowers are offered in 2 working widths.
Technical specifications Standard equipment:
• Safety break back device with automatic reset
• Exceptional pivoting range of 160° (+90° to -70°)
• Three point linkage mounted machine, that can be offset (offset of 700 mm).
• Front and rear fibre reinforced flaps to protect against debris projection.
• Kraftband new generation 5 V multibelt for high power transmission.
• Contour following roller Ø 185 mm, mounted with bearings fitted with grease nipples, protected by lipped seals and chicanes, height adjustable for cutting height control.
• Rotor Ø140 mm thick tube, balanced separately and with blades, mounted on cast-iron bearing housings with self-aligning bearings.
• Rotor diameter at the blade tips is 490 mm resulting in high cutting speeds.
• Power takeoff 540 rpm
• Legs - Stationary comb – Skids with treated wear plates - power takeoff shaft-
• Gearbox 185hp with integrated overrun.
• Road lighting kit.
• Delivered with Y blades and 540 rpm power takeoff shaft as standard.
Utilisation des cookies :
En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez le traitement de cookies destinés à des usages statistiques, publicitaires, techniques et en lien avec les réseaux sociaux. Learn More