The self-supporting forest cover crop in V, APF SL
The self-supporting cover crop in V, APF SL offers a working width of 2.80 to 4.30 meters. The APF SL can be equipped with 910 x 12 discs or 1020 x 12 discs. The distance between the discs is 500 mm. The opening of the batteries is regulated by sector (with locking). The APF SL is designed for extreme working conditions and is particularly suitable for use in tropical areas.
•Triple-beam centre frame: ■ 200x100x12,5 mm
• Disc Gang ■ 100x100 or single-beam frame 200x100x12.5
• Shaft square ■ 60 mm, steel bearing housings,
triple-seal tapered roller bearings (weight 71 kg)
• Adjustment of battery opening by quadrant with locking
• Trolley with 2 wheels 550/60x22.5, connecting shaft ■ 90 mm - 10 pins
• 2 lifting jacks with hydraulic depth stop
• Hydraulic equipment required: 2 DE
• Drawbar with hydraulic adjustment and
mechanical offset, swivel joint ring Ø50
The heavy forestry harrow APF SL was designed specially for cultivation and decompression of natural soils with extreme conditions.
Through the large disc diameter of 910 and 1020 mm and the high soil pressure up to 451 kg/disc, vast amounts of plant residues with dense adhesions can be shredded effectively and mixed into the soil. Also large clods can be easily crumbled.