Blackbear EVO offers a powerful and intensive work from 5 to 25 cm deep. His performance is unmatched for the work of shallow stubble cultivation or deep restructuring of the ground.
Blackbear EVO ranges from 4 m to 6.40 m. The new trailed three-beam frame has 3 rows of tines type Blackbear safety non-stop spring and a underbeam clearance of 700 mm ensuring management of crop residues optimally, without clogging.
• Triple-beam frame ■ 150x100 mm
• 3 rows of Blackbear tines with shares and nonstop
spring safety device, height 720 mm
• Spacing between tines 310 mm
• Spacing between bars 650 mm
• Row of flail-type levelling discs Ø450 mm, mounted
on 4 elastomer safety devices Ø40 mm
• Hydraulic folding by 2 jacks with safety
valves and hydraulic locking by hooks
• Mechanical drawbar with hitch on lifting arm, cat. 3
• 2 wheels 520/50x17, axle square of 90 mm - 6 pins
• Hydraulic and parking braking
• Hydraulic equipment required without
optional extras: 2 DE + 1 SE
• Signalling and lighting kit
• Possibility of mounting a row of sowing
discs on the front beam (contact us)
• Possibility of mounting rear levelling blades
instead of levelling discs (contact us)
The stubble cultivator BLACKBEAR EVO was designed for stubble cultivation and deep tillage at higher working speeds. The large tine spacing (> 60 cm) ensures a blockage-free workflow also with a greater amount of residues. The standard levelling discs ensure the crumbling of the soil, an optional, afterwards mounted trailing roller will be more effective.