Cover crop autoporteur en V équipé de disques fléaux. Chariot arrière qui facilite et améliore l'utilisation d'un rouleau de réappui lourd.
Disques fléaux 810x10, écartement 280 mm
Dual-beam main frame ■ 200 x 100 mm
and outer ■ 150 x 100 mm
• Disc Gang 200 x 100 mm
• Shafts ■ 50 mm, steel bearing housings, tripleseal
tapered roller bearings (weight 32 kg)
• Front and rear flail discs (with scrapers)
• Adjustment of battery opening by quadrant and locking
• Trolley with 2 wheels 550/60x22.5
connecting shaft ■ 90 mm - 10 pins
• 2 lifting jacks with mechanical depth stop
• Signalling and lighting kit
• Hydraulic equipment required: 2 DE
• Hydraulic and parking braking
• Folding by 2 jacks with hydraulic locking units
• Mechanical offset drawbar, hinged flat ring Ø50 with
spring compensation and hydraulic calibration
Half turning soil tillage= replacement for plough
Ideal for tillage of virgin and fallow lands,including lands with lush crop cover or crop
residues. Mixing of larger amounts of crop residues, effective and deep mixing tillage,
the moisture remains in the soil because ofhalf turning soil tillage.
Excellent tillage because of the V-shaped arrangement of the disc sections.